Saturday, March 28, 2009

Free Money or Not?

Is the money in the internet absolutely without investment? 

So many people offer a business opportunity or internet business in the formula so that people become rich quickly. But why still many people who are not rich? They offer programs to increase their finances. Whether it is fraud or not? You think about your own answers. Quite a lot of the marketers who has been successful in make money from the internet, they are successful because they make the investment in terms of time, thought, and may also be money. 

But also many people who try to take advantage of this event as a fraud. I also still very common with business on the internet, but I will also try to be successful as they get money from the internet. Maybe I started too late but this is better late than not try at all. At least I know to be, add insight and experience.

 

4 comments:

Zamahsari said...

Yes I agree with you friend..a successful internet marketer is not built in one night. It takes long time...

ibuy said...

Yup... Thanks for comment my friend..

Aff said...

Wanna earn money online? Check out my site and start earning serious cash now.
http://www.bukisa.com/join/10496

$atsia said...

Thx. for visiting my blog.

Keep visiting @: http://inform2u.blogspot.com

Post a Comment