Friday, March 27, 2009

Earn Money From Internet

I'm still wondering how can people get earning money from Internet? well not all people just some of them. Now I try to make a blog and use AdSense to earn some money from google. First step I surf the web to find articles about it, but not all of them helping me. Well, may be some of them don't want to share their recipes. Next step I try to understand how my blog could be use as tools to get money. 

It's very difficult for a newbie like me, even I read so many article but just several I understand, hehe... because I' so stupid my be or I'm to old for this. Congratulation for you guys who succeed earn money from AdSense, affiliate, AdWords or any program in Internet, you guys rocks!!!! I wanna be like you guys but the question is how?? I'm to stupid....:))  

2 comments:

zamahsari said...

You can get easy money from internet by join CIAO. it's microsoft project. I get $5 perday. You can see the screenshot for 3 days CIAO screenshot

ibuy said...

thanks for the info...

Post a Comment